Transform Psychology has built a strong local reputation providing clinical psychology treatment to clients from a wide range social and cultural backgrounds. Our experienced and dedicated psychologists have a warm, accepting and encouraging approach to helping clients explore and resolve their difficulties.
We make it our focus to provide effective and affordable treatment to anyone needing psychological support. We believe that it is our job to help clients feel at ease, and to experience benefits almost immediately. Our psychologists use the latest evidenced-based therapies to help with:
- Depression, Anxiety, Panic, Grief and Loss
- Work Stress and Burnout, School and Workplace Bullying, Social and Performance Anxiety, Health Anxiety, Chronic Pain Management, Insomnia
- Panic Attacks, Addictions, Eating Disorders and Body Image Issues
- Posttraumatic Stress and other Trauma-related Issues, Chaotic Emotions & Anger Management
- Postnatal, Behaviour and Emotion Regulation in Children, Parenting and Family Issues
- Self-esteem, Life-transition Personality and Identity Issues, and Inter-culture Challenges.
How Can Treatment Help Me?
Regain Motivation: Regain energy and enthusiasm, experience more enjoyment and confidence
Improve Optimism: Improve self-esteem and self-image, develop optimism and the ability to bounce back from life’s challenges
Learn New Coping Skills: Learn skills to motivate or assert yourself, improve ability to manage emotions and foster positive relationships, develop organisation & time management
Overcome Fears and Barriers: Overcome fears and other psychological blocks, discover personal values, directions and strengths
Develop Deeper Self-Understanding: Gain self-insight and understanding about difficult past experiences
Set New Directions: Envision a new future and possibilities, align daily actions to personal values