Types of Treatment
Depending upon a client’s goals and interests, our psychologists offer a range of evidence-based therapies, including therapies to tackle:
- Cognitive Behaviour and Acceptance Commitment Therapies (helping clients reach goals and develop helpful thinking styles)
Trauma and Strong Emotions
- Schema, EMDR, DBT and Affect Regulation Therapies (assisting with trauma, complex emotional difficulties and chronic unhelpful habits and additions).
- Narrative, Emotion Focused, Attachment & Family Systems Therapies (improving relationships)
- Motivational Interviewing and Positive Psychology (learning effective life skills). Complex Issues
- Latest applications of the science of attachment and the neuroscience of emotion (better assisting with more complex, systemic or longer-term difficulties.
For more detailed information about the type of therapies used by our psychologist, see Useful Links.